Thank you Being Eternal for nominating me for the one lovely blog award. I received the surprise on the morning when I published a post after a few months of “being stuck” . It came out of the blue. You had no idea how it made my heart sing. It was exactly the encouragement I needed. Thank you.
This is the link you sent me:
The rules to receive the award:
- Display the award at the top of the post, list the rules and thank the nominee with a link back to their blog.
- Add seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 (or more) other bloggers for the award and let each know by commenting on one of their posts.
It is my privilege to nominate the following:
- Along Life’s Path: http://kyohinaa.wordpress.com/
- Curving towards the Center https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/68303232/
- HEATHER KOPP: http://soberboots.com/
- Real Christianity by Melissa: http://workforthecausenottheapplause.com/
- JannaTwrites: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/12850623/
- Post Modern Mystic by Little Monk: http://sharethecoffee.wordpress.com/
- Just Me Being Curious by Paul: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/40277979/
- Irish Music, Oceans, and God’s Love: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/32579961/
- Morning Story and Dilbert: http://morningstoryanddilbert.wordpress.com/
- The Divine Latitude: http://padremambo.wordpress.com/
- What’s the Good Word:http://lljostes.wordpress.com/
- A Heroine’s Journey: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/15871593/
- Monna McDiarmid: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/feed/19200045/
- Blessed with a star on the forehead: https://wordpress.com/read/blog/id/33385295/
- GOD, AUTISM And Me:http://godautismandme.com/
Hope you come to treasure their words and pictures as I do.
Finally, the seven “facts” about me:
- During conversations I want to give and receive focused attention and listen to understand rather than listen to refute.
- I enjoy visiting coffee shops with my husband, Kevin, where he drinks any form of coffee and I usually drink Earl Grey tea.
- I love to breathe in the clean smell of fresh air and hedgerows on the fur of our cat after he has been outside all day.
- I am more likely to spot a robin singing it’s heart out from a tree, than notice a new car on my neighbour’s drive.
- I love to walk on a still calm day when the whisper of the gentlest breeze touches my face. Hence my chosen name: Gentle Breeze.
- Often in hindsight I realise how God searches for me when I’ve strayed; rejoices in me when I stay close; and upholds me in His loving embrace amidst loss and failures.
Enjoy this Monday morning and laugh in delight with me.